Friday, August 22, 2008

Why

Why go through all the hassel of writing a blog? Well, first of all, I want to document my thoughts and ideas so that I can look back on them someday. Secondly, to share knowledge. Under my desk at home, I have a cardboard box filled to the brink with old bits and pieces of paper. They are all that remains of my many different projects/ideas about many different things. Most, never got off the drawing board. Others are still "under construction", and probably will remain without much changes until the paper starts to fade away. I've realized that many of these projects will never get done by me, simply because of the lack of time. Other than letting these concepts go to waste, I'd like to publish them here so that someone somewhere may benefit off of it. Let me know if you're working on something similar. I'm curious to see if they'll actually work!

No comments: